Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jacob Champion
Subject Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/5/22 06:23, Jelte Fennema wrote:
> In my first version of this patch, this is exactly what I did. But then
> I got this feedback from Jacob, so I changed it to reusing PGconn:
>
>>  [snip]
>
> I changed it back to use PGcancelConn as per your suggestion and I
> agree that the API got better because of it.

Sorry for the whiplash!

Is the latest attachment the correct version? I don't see any difference
between the latest 0001 and the previous version's 0002 -- it has no
references to PG_TEST_TIMEOUT_DEFAULT, PGcancelConn, etc.

Thanks,
--Jacob