Re: monitoring sql queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: monitoring sql queries
Date
List pgsql-general
On 17 Listopad 2011, 22:34, J.V. wrote:
> What is a GUC and how do I use it?

It just means there's a config option log_min_duration_statement that you
can set in postgresql.conf. Set it e.g. to 100, reload the configuration
(e.g. by restarting the server or sending HUP signal to the process) and
all queries exceeding 100ms will be logged.

Tomas