Re: Patch to add a socketTimeout property. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Art Gramlich
Subject Re: Patch to add a socketTimeout property.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hopefully, it will work for your problem also.  We access several
remote databases on the other side of a vpn and network problems used
to cause a lot of issues.  With some other drivers, we have been able
to set this property and when these occur, flag in our connection
pools that there are network problems and shut them down until the
problem is corrected.

Art Gramlich
Chief Application Architect
HealthTrio, LLC