dblink: rollback transaction - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oleg Lebedev
Subject dblink: rollback transaction
Date
List pgsql-general
Is there a way to rollback a dblink transaction?
Say, I delete some data from the remote database, but I don't want this to be visible untill the data is inserted in the current database. And if the insertion of data in the current database throws an error, I want to rollback the dblink transaction, which should restore data in its original remote location.

Thanks.

Oleg

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information in this e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.