Re: Postgres 7.3.4 + Slackware 9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Evil Azrael
Subject Re: Postgres 7.3.4 + Slackware 9.1
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi!

I havenŽt really tested it on Slackware 9.1. But i am running
Postgresql now for over two years on various Slackware versions.
My current server is running on Slackware 8.0 with a lot of packages
(especially the core libs) upgraded to slack 9.1 packages.

I had never problems with postgresql related to slackware except that
the old 8.0 readline packages was too old for postgresql 7.3.x, but
that was not really a problem.

But it seems, thereŽs no prepackaged Postgresql for Slackware, so you
would have to compile it yourself.

Christoph Nelles

Am Freitag, 31. Oktober 2003 um 21:55 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Evil Azrael                            mailto:evilazrael@evilazrael.de