Re: [HACKERS] change in name of perl? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: [HACKERS] change in name of perl?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 01 Nov 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I had applied someone's patch so perl5 would be used, but that broke
> many things.  I fixed the current tree to use $(PERL) as defined in
> Makefile.global.  I just patched stable the same way.  Please test.
> Thanks.

No joy.  the $(PERL) variable is apparently not being set -- the make goes out
at the line:
cd perl5 &&  Makefile.PL

(which should have that $(PERL) in there.....)

It is beginning to storm here, so I think I'd better shut down and unplug.
Will have at it at work tomorrow.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio