Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess 0.98 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess 0.98
Date
Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess 0.98  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > Would someone please test this?
> >
> > If I can figure out how (or if someone will tell me how) to check out the
> > 6.5.3-candidate tree, I'll be glad to.  After all, I've got to get a jump on
> > the RPM's for 6.5.3.
>
> The developement tree has the same treatment, though I would like to
> have the stable tree checked too.
>
> I seem to mess this area up often.

As I will be building RPM's for both trees eventually, I am in the midst of a
dual-branch checkout.  Painful over my home's 33.6K modem, but necessary.

I did (am doing, actually) a cvs checkout with -r REL6_5 -- that is the correct
tag for the stable branch, right??

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio