Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess 0.98 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess 0.98
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> > > If I can figure out how (or if someone will tell me how) to check out the
> > > 6.5.3-candidate tree, I'll be glad to.  After all, I've got to get a jump on
> > > the RPM's for 6.5.3.
> >
> > The developement tree has the same treatment, though I would like to
> > have the stable tree checked too.
> >
> > I seem to mess this area up often.
>
> As I will be building RPM's for both trees eventually, I am in the midst of a
> dual-branch checkout.  Painful over my home's 33.6K modem, but necessary.
>
> I did (am doing, actually) a cvs checkout with -r REL6_5 -- that is the correct
> tag for the stable branch, right??

You may want to skip the separate pgaccess rpm now.  I have wish found
via configure, and the support files loaded into the install directory
under pgaccess/, and the pgaccess startup script pointing there, so
there isn't any more manual handling of pgaccess.

It should just install and work now.

Pennsylvania19026