Re: CRL reloading info - is it refreshed? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: CRL reloading info - is it refreshed?
Date
List pgsql-general
Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com> writes:
> What will happen when onfly reload finds something bad (99% of the config
> is good, but 1 line in in the config file is wrong)?

For a CRL file, the file will be ignored and the old configuration will
remain, I believe.

> And the most important question: how do we know that PG 11 reloaded the
> CRL?
> Is there any way to get the last full reload timestamp value, or the
> version of the actual CRL file, or something like that?

There's pg_conf_load_time(), but it doesn't go down to the level of
detail of which specific settings were updated.

The short answer to all these concerns is "after a SIGHUP, look in the
postmaster log to see if there were any complaints".

            regards, tom lane