Re: Multiple Functions and Tables in different Schemas with COmposite Types - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jason Tesser
Subject Re: Multiple Functions and Tables in different Schemas with COmposite Types
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Any ideas here?  I am pretty sure this is a bug.

It is easy to reproduce.

1. Create 2 schemas with tables of the same name
2. Create the same function in each schema each taking as an IN param the table
3. From Java use a Stored proc to call the function setting the search_path accordingly.
4. Use a prepared statement to set the IN param

When it tries to set the parameter on the Prepared Statement one schema will work and the other will not.