Re: Anyone know of a news group for mysql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tamir Halperin
Subject Re: Anyone know of a news group for mysql?
Date
List pgsql-general
Google is currently hosting a mysql newsgroup at:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=mailing.database.mysql
irc.freenode.net is currently hosting #mysql with about 100 listed right now. You may be able to get someone's
attentionby sending a message into it.