Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25 - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wednesday, January 27, 2010, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 13:00 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>> > Are they still around to moderate?
>>
>> Apparently not :-(.
>
> Well, if you did not add everyone who volunteered to be a moderator, we
> could manage moderation tasks easily. When I see something submitted
> new, I think "Ok, we have tons of moderators now. Let me leave it to
> them". Apparently everyone thinks the same, based on the result.

That is a good point. We can have more moderators but there needs to
at least be a list of them somewhere. It doesn't need to be open to
the public, but a least other moderators need to see it.

And a small team is easier to coordinate, yes.

> Do you remember when *you* last moderated an item? Magnus?

I'm officially not doing moderation since quite a long time back - I
have enough other tasks with the website to happily let others look at
thy.

That said, I moderated a couple of professional services a couple of
weeks ago I you're still wondering ;)