Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25 - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25
Date
Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgsql-www
On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 13:00 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> > Are they still around to moderate?
>
> Apparently not :-(.

Well, if you did not add everyone who volunteered to be a moderator, we
could manage moderation tasks easily. When I see something submitted
new, I think "Ok, we have tons of moderators now. Let me leave it to
them". Apparently everyone thinks the same, based on the result.

Do you remember when *you* last moderated an item? Magnus?

(I think it was 2001 when I joined www team, probably same year with
you. I remember how we managed all these stuff since then.) I think we
should keep the moderator list as small as possible: You, me, Josh,
Robert and Magnus. Even this may be much thinking about the amount of
item we  are talking about. We are talking about 5 min/day. Why do we
have 10+ people for that?

Cheers,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE