Re: BUG #5087: Submitted bug reports not showing up in a timely manner (or at all) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: BUG #5087: Submitted bug reports not showing up in a timely manner (or at all)
Date
Re: BUG #5087: Submitted bug reports not showing up in a timely manner (or at all)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: BUG #5087: Submitted bug reports not showing up in a timely manner (or at all)  (Joshua Tolley <eggyknap@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
2009/9/29 Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A05087
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Andrew Gierth
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk
> PostgreSQL version: any
> Operating system: =A0 any
ely manner
> (or at all)
> Details:
>
> Bug reports from users who are non-subscribers to pgsql-bugs, or who use a
> different email address when filling in the bug report form, are not being
> processed in a reliable or timely manner.
>
> To pick a recent case, bug #5085 was submitted by an IRC user (at my
> suggestion) at 2009-09-28 22:12 +0000, or a bit over 22 hours ago as I wr=
ite
> this; it has yet to appear. This isn't an isolated case; I regularly refer
> IRC users with bug reports to the reporting form, and I estimate that more
> than one-third of those reports never show up.

They get processed in the moderator queue of -bugs along with all
other posts there... We're probably just back in the situation where
we need more moderators for it...

--=20
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/