Re: BUG #5087: Submitted bug reports not showing up in a timely manner (or at all) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David Fetter
Subject Re: BUG #5087: Submitted bug reports not showing up in a timely manner (or at all)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:33:09PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> 2009/9/29 Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>:
> >
> > To pick a recent case, bug #5085 was submitted by an IRC user (at my
> > suggestion) at 2009-09-28 22:12 +0000, or a bit over 22 hours ago as I write
> > this; it has yet to appear. This isn't an isolated case; I regularly refer
> > IRC users with bug reports to the reporting form, and I estimate that more
> > than one-third of those reports never show up.
>
> They get processed in the moderator queue of -bugs along with all
> other posts there... We're probably just back in the situation where
> we need more moderators for it...

I'd be happy to be added as moderator for -bugs or any other list that
needs love.  I already do -general and sfpug, so this shouldn't be
much extra work :)

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!