Re: Developer version of the docs .... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Developer version of the docs ....
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 07:34, Tom Lane<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> ... is pointing to http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static
>> What happened to the weekly developer version of the docs?  Where did it go?
>
> I never heard of a "weekly" version of the docs.  The up-to-the-minute
> build is at
> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/index.html

I'm guessing Josh is referring to the daily build we had during 8.4RC,
that was up on the main website. It was under the 8.4 URL, because we
were finishing up the documentation for 8.4 while the code was in RC.
We stopped that one, because we didn't want to push post-release
documentation changes onto the website.