Re: Developer version of the docs .... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Developer version of the docs ....
Date
List pgsql-www
> I'm guessing Josh is referring to the daily build we had during 8.4RC,
> that was up on the main website.

No, I'm not.  I'm referring, as indicated in my first e-mail to link on
this page:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/testing

Historically, that was a link to the current HEAD docs, which were built
on a regular (automated) basis; once upon a time they were on Bruce's
server.  Somehow with 8.4 someone broke that, and it now points to the
8.4 static docs.

I need somewhere to point people to 8.5Alpha1 release notes, and that
seems like the appropriate place.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.