Re: pgsql: CREATE INDEX ... INCLUDING (column[, ...]) - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: CREATE INDEX ... INCLUDING (column[, ...])
Date
List pgsql-committers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
> CREATE INDEX ... INCLUDING (column[, ...])

Buildfarm members that don't like // comments are dying on this bit
in tuplesort.c:

    state->nKeys = IndexRelationGetNumberOfKeyAttributes(indexRel); //FIXME

I assume that the problem here is larger than just failure to adhere to
C89 comment style.  Was this patch really ready to commit?  I'm not very
happy that such a large patch went from "Needs review" to "Committed" in
the blink of an eye on the very last commitfest day ... and artifacts like
this aren't doing anything to increase my confidence in it.

            regards, tom lane