Re: Bug and Bugfix for the jdbc-driver - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Peter T Mount
Subject Re: Bug and Bugfix for the jdbc-driver
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Quoting Tilo Levante <tilo@levante.de>:

> In the datamodeller of JBuilder 4, only the systemtables are shown.
> The Problem is in the funtion
>
>   getTableTypes() in the file
> src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/DatabaseMetaData.java
>
> This function should return a list of TableTypes. But it resturns a list
> of
> 6 Identical entries
> (SYSTEM INDEX) instead.

This was fixed about 6 months ago. What version of the driver are you using?

[snip]

> The  lines
>     for(int i=0;i<getTableTypes.length;i++) {
>       byte[][] tuple = new byte[1][0];
> are exchanged.

This was the exact fix (actually it also occurs in another method as well).

> This Fix doesn't solve all problems with JBuilder4.

No, althought the current development driver is working with my copy of
JBuilder4.

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter@retep.org.uk