Re: High load average every 105 minutes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nhan Nguyen
Subject Re: High load average every 105 minutes
Date
Re: High load average every 105 minutes  (Chris Mair <chris@1006.org>)
Re: High load average every 105 minutes  (Chris Mair <chris@1006.org>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the reply.
I found no strange processes or queries while load average was at peak. IO also didn't change. Some more slow queries were logged, but not many.
I think sharing the VM with other customers doesn’t have much to do with this. I checked my other servers too, and only those that have postgresql have the load average issue. Generally it doesn’t impact my system much, but when there are slow queries, this issue just makes everything worse.

Nhan Nguyen
System Engineer

MB: (+84) 934 008 031
Skype: live:ducnhan813