Re: select returns no line - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Attila Kevei
Subject Re: select returns no line
Date
List pgsql-sql
No, there's no space.
The query (point 4. below) after the fix (point 3.) is the _same_ as the first
(p.1.).
In the first select there's no result but in the last select we get the right
result.

Attila

Quoting patrick.jacquot@anpe.fr:

1.
> > goodwill=>select * from users where user_login='test';
> > user_id|user_login|user_passwd|user_exp
> > -------+----------+-----------+--------
> > (0 rows)

2.
> > goodwill=> select * from users where user_id=4;
> > user_id|user_login|user_passwd  |user_exp
> >       4|test      |0PDv7a2EESjZo|
> > (1 row)

3.
> > goodwill=> update users set user_login=user_login where user_id=4;
> > UPDATE
> > 1

4.

--