Re: [HACKERS] Subselects and NOTs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ocie@paracel.com
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Subselects and NOTs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Meskes, Michael wrote:

> Exactly the same with the latest Oracle7 version.

I also get the same results with Sybasem, with one interesting
exception.  Sybase will not let me select * in a subquery!  It gives
me the following:

The symbol '*' can only be used for a subquery select list when the subquery is
introduced with EXISTS or NOT EXISTS.

changing this to "select b from b" seems to work though.

Ocie