Re: Serialization errors on single threaded request stream - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Serialization errors on single threaded request stream
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> The problem is this:  a single thread is submitting database updates through a middle tier which has a pool of
connections. There are no guarantees of which connection will be used for any request.  Each request is commited as its
owndatabase transaction before the middle tier responds to the requester, which then immediately submits the next
request. Nothing else it hitting the database.  We are getting serialization errors.

Hm.  Are you sure your middle tier is actually waiting for the commit
to come back before it claims the transaction is done?

            regards, tom lane