Re: BUG #7517: terminated by exception 0xC0000409 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From fx HABAGUCHI KATSUHITO
Subject Re: BUG #7517: terminated by exception 0xC0000409
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Mr.Hagander.
Thank you for your answer to my report.

> The error occurred on the server, not the client if you got that message.
> The question is what you did on the server when it happened.

I describe the situation when the error occurred a little in detail.

The client application connect with the server by "localhost(127.0.0.1)" co=
nnection.
It output error-code to application log when an error will occurred in libp=
q function.
When this error happened, I found the error-code means PQconnectDB or PQset=
ClientEncoding function in application log.

So I suppose that it occurred when this error connect with server.

> If it happened connection, then I would look into things like anything yo=
> have configured in shared_preload_libraries for example.

I specified following definition in postgresql.conf.
shared_preload_libraries =3D '$libdir/plugins/plugin_debugger.dll'

Sincerely yours.

//Katsuhito Habaguchi