Re: BDR: cannot drop database even after parting the node - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Florin Andrei
Subject Re: BDR: cannot drop database even after parting the node
Date
List pgsql-general
With all nodes parted from the group, I've tried to remove the bdr
extension, or the table I've used for tests, but neither works:

bdrdemo=# DROP EXTENSION bdr;
ERROR:  No peer nodes or peer node count unknown, cannot acquire DDL
lock
HINT:  BDR is probably still starting up, wait a while

bdrdemo=# DROP TABLE t1bdr;

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/