Re: to_tsvector in 8.2.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From richardcraig
Subject Re: to_tsvector in 8.2.3
Date
Re: to_tsvector in 8.2.3  (Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru>)
List pgsql-general
Oleg

Thanks for the quick response.

On 8.2.1 I get the same result as yourself, however on 8.2.3 I get
(2,"test text")

Configuration?
Both databases are UTF8 encoded with language set to C
Standard windows installation except for tsearch2
I also have another machine with SQL_ASCII encoding on 8.2.1 and that's OK

As far as I can tell they are identical except for the postgresql versions.

It's been a long time since I did much with tsearch2 so I'm suspecting a
config problem with it that's I've long forgotten about.

Richard