Re: No More Processes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joe Lester
Subject Re: No More Processes
Date
List pgsql-general
kern.maxprocperuid.... It's on OS 10.3 but not on 10.2 as far as I can
see. Anyway, I upgraded the box to 10.3.2. Then I set
kern.maxprocperuid in /etc/sysctl.conf... that seems to have done the
trick.

kern.maxprocperuid=512

Then I applied ulimit -u 512 at the shell level. It's working now.
Thanks.