Re: Making all nbtree entries unique by having heap TIDs participatein comparisons - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Making all nbtree entries unique by having heap TIDs participatein comparisons
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'm looking at the first patch in the series now. I'd suggest that you
commit that very soon. It's useful on its own, and seems pretty much
ready to be committed already. I don't think it will be much affected by
whatever changes we make to the later patches, anymore.

I did some copy-editing of the code comments, see attached patch which
applies on top of v14-0001-Refactor-nbtree-insertion-scankeys.patch.
Mostly, to use more Plain English: use active voice instead of passive,
split long sentences, avoid difficult words.

I also had a few comments and questions on some details. I added them in
the same patch, marked with "HEIKKI:". Please take a look.

- Heikki

Attachment