Re: Table appears on listing but can't drop it - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fernando Morgenstern
Subject Re: Table appears on listing but can't drop it
Date
List pgsql-general
Em 08/01/2010, às 15:58, Adrian Klaver escreveu:

> Actually what is strange is that your previous listing :
> postgres=# select '"' || datname || '"' from pg_database;
>   ?column?
> -------------
>  "template1"
>  "template0"
>  "t1"
>  "skynet"
>
> is not the same as the one above:
>
> postgres=# select '"' || datname || '"' from pg_database;
>  ?column?
> -------------
> "template1"
> "template0"
> "postgres"
> "t1"
> "pgpool"
> "skynet"
>
> In particular the presence of postgres,t1 and pgpool.
>
> Are you sure which cluster you are pointing at and whether the psql version matches the server version?
>
> --
> Adrian Klaver
> adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Hi,

The reason for pgpool is that we were using it, but decided to stop due to some problems. At this moment we have pgpool
withone node only. Also, i am connecting directly to postgres in order to verify this problem.

And the difference between this and previous listing is because i am manually removing databases name as they contain
clientnames that i don't want to share here.

Best Regards,
---

Fernando Marcelo
www.consultorpc.com