Re: [HACKERS] final #include cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] final #include cleanup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> Hust did acvs update and didn't see any changes.
> I use
> export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot
> cvs -z9  update -rREL6_5 pgsql

> Is't right ?

No --- those commits were to the tree tip.  REL6_5 is a frozen tag;
you won't *ever* see any more changes if you pull with that tag.
(REL6_5_PATCHES is the branch to pull if you want to track 6.5.*
patches...)

BTW: thanks, Bruce!  The messy #includes have bothered me for some
time, particularly the failure to distinguish our includes from
system headers via "" versus <>.  Now I can finally get reasonable
dependency lists from gcc -MM.