Re: logical Replication - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Maletin von Oertzen
Subject Re: logical Replication
Date
List pgsql-admin
At 2018-08-20 09:59 pavan95 wrote:

Actually there are no running transactions in the database. When I insert
the data suppose 100 records in a table and after commit connect to the
subscriber database and issue row count from that particular table, I am
finding that the data didn't got replicated.

Later which I will proceed with :
ALTER SUBSCRIPTION my_sub_name WITH REFRESH PUBLICATION WITH( COPY_DATA)

Even then I can't see the data replicated in the subscriber side.

Then I will go with dropping and recreating the SUBSCRIPTION on the
subscriber side where I will see that inserted 100 records in the subscriber
side.

Again will try inserting another 1000 records which will get replicated
within microsecond(I guess).

Is it possible, that there is a "alter table replica identity"-statement missing?