Distribution of results - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Raghuraman K
Subject Distribution of results
Date
Re: Distribution of results
Re: Distribution of results
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

   I have a table like this: create table(xyz char(10), answer number(4)).  There are a lot of rows in this table. I am looking at a query that will help me represent the distribution of data records based on the column answer. For example, we may take that the highest entry for answer column is 90 and the lowest is 2 and there are 1000 records. I am looking at a query that will tell how the 1000 records are distributed between the highest and lowest answer (in this case between 90 and 2).  Can anyone please help?

   Regards,

Raghu

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

www.aztecsoft.com