RE: [GENERAL] Thing that makes me go "Hmmm" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael J Davis
Subject RE: [GENERAL] Thing that makes me go "Hmmm"
Date
List pgsql-general
try
    drop table mytemp;

and then recreate mytemp.  The existence of mytemp in your data directory
indicates that it has already been created.  Make sure no other object is
named mytemp?  Try a different table name?  Sorry, I am all out of
suggestions.