Re: Question about wal files / pg_xlogs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Ignatov
Subject Re: Question about wal files / pg_xlogs
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello!

As I can see files is delivered not with delay but with timeshift.

1. Can you show me restore_command on slave?

2. Also can you check archived WAL creation time on slaves in archive location after you copied them with archive_command? Is in near WAL creation time in pg_xlogs? Or different?

3. How do you check timezone equivalence between master and slave? What

Alex Ignatov
The Russian Postgres Company