Re: Cannot paste text from eclipse 3.5 to PGAdmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Cannot paste text from eclipse 3.5 to PGAdmin III
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Guillaume Lelarge<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> We are not yet compatible with 2.9.0. I began the work on that, but I'm afraid
> this will be a hard work.

That's what I was afraid of. I've heard they've done some pretty major
redesign (hence the planned move from 2.x.x to 3.x.x).

If we do move, I suspect we'll end up chasing new wxWidgets bugs for
months to come as well. I was toying with the idea of keeping our own
set of wxWidgets patchs, as there's also a nasty issue with the STC
that Ashesh and Hiroshi have started looking into, but that doesn't
help on platforms like Ubuntu and Fedora where users will be using the
stock wxWidgets packages- and I whilst I could live with rolling our
own custom wxWidgets tarball, I certainly don't want to do RPMs and
DEBs etc.

--
Dave Page