Re: Cannot paste text from eclipse 3.5 to PGAdmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Cannot paste text from eclipse 3.5 to PGAdmin III
Date
Re: Cannot paste text from eclipse 3.5 to PGAdmin III  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgadmin-support
Le mardi 4 août 2009 à 09:50:38, Stephan Jaensch a écrit :
> Hi Dave,
>
> Am 03.08.2009 um 17:57 schrieb Dave Page:
> >> After further investigation using the Clipboard Viewer from Apple's
> >> development tools, it seems that PGAdmin ist inserting the UTF16
> >> version of
> >> the clipboard contents instead of using the UTF8 version, stopping
> >> at the
> >> first NUL byte.
> >> Is this a wxwidgets or PGAdmin bug?
> >
> > wxWidgets. pgAdmin just uses the wxTheClipboard class, which fetches a
> > wxString for us.
>
> Seems to be fixed in the next wxWidgets version:
> http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/10902

We are not yet compatible with 2.9.0. I began the work on that, but I'm afraid
this will be a hard work.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com