Re: Debugging grayed out even pldebugger is installed in postgres - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Debugging grayed out even pldebugger is installed in postgres
Date
List pgadmin-support
Please keep messages on the mailing list.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Petr Vodicka<vodicka.petr@email.cz> wrote:
> Yes, I did. I have few my own pl/pgsql function in my database and
> some other from installed Pg::snaphost. And if I select any of these
> functions, still no debug.

A few things to check:

Are the functions owned by your user account? (or are you a superuser?).

Do any of the debug options appear if you right-click the function?

Are the debug API functions installed in the same database as the
functions you want to debug? Having them in the maintenance database
is not enough.

--
Dave Page