Re: CREATE DATABASE wrong SYNTAX - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: CREATE DATABASE wrong SYNTAX
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Jan-Peter Seifert
<Jan-Peter.Seifert@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when you create a new database with pgAdmin III 1.10 beta 2 specifying a locale different from the server pgAdmin
sendsa wrong CREATE DATABASE syntax to the server - COLLATE instead of LC_COLLATE and CYTPE instead of LC_CTYPE.

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/sql-createdatabase.html
>
> Just in case nobody mentioned this yet.

It was correct when beta2 was released :-). They changed the syntax at
the last minute in PostgreSQL - we've already fixed it for beta 3.

--
Dave Page