Re: [pgScript patch] Output + bug fix - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgScript patch] Output + bug fix
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Mickael Deloison <mdeloison@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/3/7 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>:
>> I meant 'code written in pgScript' that would exercise that c++
>> codepath, but i think i can work something out from your description
>> :)
>>

> Ok, you can put anything that returns something else than
> PGRES_COMMAND_OK or PGRES_TUPLES_OK.
> For example:
> SELECT 1 FROM Table_that_does_not_exist;

Yeah, that's what I figured :-).

I've reverted the change for now - it doesn't really affect the work
I'd done, except to show some messages twice (which always used to be
the case). We really need to re-design the error handling here to make
things more consistent and less chaotic....

--
Dave Page