Re: Buglets in dlgFunction - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Buglets in dlgFunction
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Thanks. I still don't like this hack. I hope I'll soon better understand
> this issue to replace the ugly code with a good one.

You're going to hate this - but I just tested Gevik's work on Windows,
and seem to be seeing the SQL and Privilege panes mis-behaving there
:-(

I wonder if we just need to defer the restoration of the dialogue size
to a much later time than it currently is done. Obviously we could
just do it at the point that you have your hack at the moment, but it
would be nice to do it in the base class. I tried doing this quickly
but didn't get too far. Putting your existing hack towards the end of
dlgProperty::Go (but without the WXMAC ifdef) seemed to do the job
though - albeit still hackily.

Thoughts?

I also found on Windows that the check boxes for different privileges
on the privilege panes are touching each other and could use some
spacing. Can you look at that please?

Thanks.

--
Dave Page