Re: failed to install posgrest - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: failed to install posgrest
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Eduardo Arévalo <earevaloch@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I am in the language I get the following screen:

> [620] zh_HK
> [621] zh_HK.utf8
> [622] zh_SG
> [623] zh_SG.utf8
> [624] zh_TW
> [625] zh_TW.euctw
> [626] zh_TW.utf8
> [627] zu_ZA
> [628] zu_ZA.iso88591
> [629] zu_ZA.utf8
> Please choose an option [1] :
>
> that option if I want to put the Spanish language

By the looks of it you are running the installer in text mode which I
don't believe I ever actually tried.... but one (or more) of those
629(!) locales it found on your system is presumably es_ES. Scroll
your terminal back up until you find it and enter it's number. Or,
just select the default option (1) which will setup the locale to
whatever initdb finds you are already running, which presumably is
Spanish.

--
Dave Page