Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs
Date
List pgsql-general
Err, no. That is also not a postgresql.org website. Let me clarify, so
JD doesn't slap my wrists again.

Official PostgreSQL project sites/services are deployed under the
postgresql.org domain, having been agreed upon by -www or the sysadmin
team. We have a policy of not using alternate domain names, or even
site names as far as is practical. The only exceptions are pgFoundry,
and some backend infrastructure.

Other sites, such as planetpostgresql an postgresqldocs, are not run
as part of the PostgreSQ