Re: startup error on suse 10.2 after X update - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: startup error on suse 10.2 after X update
Date
Re: startup error on suse 10.2 after X update
List pgadmin-support
On 21/01/2008, Bruce Ferrell <bferrell@baywinds.org> wrote:
> the following error comes up when I try to start pgadmin3 1.8.1 built
> from the suse source rpm.  I'm using wxWidgets 2.8 from the packman
> site.  This error also occurs with the compiled binary from the packman site

Sounds like something incompatible has changed in your X upgrade. Can
you recompile wxWidgets and pgAdmin?

Where'd you get the Suse RPM from anyway? I wasn't aware we had one.

Regards, Dave.