startup error on suse 10.2 after X update - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bruce Ferrell
Subject startup error on suse 10.2 after X update
Date
List pgadmin-support
the following error comes up when I try to start pgadmin3 1.8.1 built
from the suse source rpm.  I'm using wxWidgets 2.8 from the packman
site.  This error also occurs with the compiled binary from the packman site

The program 'pgadmin3' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)'. (Details: serial 176 error_code 11 request_code 145
minor_code5) (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;  that is, you will receive the error
awhile after causing it.  To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line  option to change this behavior.
Youcan then get a meaningful  backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)