Re: email list whole thread is great. But the text kind of small? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: email list whole thread is great. But the text kind of small?
Date
List pgsql-www
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> We could possibly explore making the text in the individual message
> views larger, but I'd like to collect more feedback on that first.

The pushback in the previous discussion was very much about not
doing anything like that.  I'm an old man with poor eyesight,
but I still find our existing layout choices to be fine.  I think
the OP would be best advised to set his browser to zoom in by
whatever amount he needs.

            regards, tom lane