Re: email list whole thread is great. But the text kind of small? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: email list whole thread is great. But the text kind of small?
Date
List pgsql-www
On 9/10/22 2:03 PM, jian he wrote:

> I like the  postgresql email whole thread view. But I also feel like
> smaller texts are kind of not easy to read.
> Personally I found this one[0] website design email view quite intuitive.
>
> [0] https://curl.se/mail/archive-2022-09/0001.html
> <https://curl.se/mail/archive-2022-09/0001.html>

Thanks for sharing this.

When the postgresql.org website was last redesigned, the archives
initially followed a somewhat similar format. The feedback from primary
archives users said that the design did not fit their workflow. You can
read the thread here[1].

If you want to make the text larger, you can use the browser zoom
functionality to make it larger.

We could possibly explore making the text in the individual message
views larger, but I'd like to collect more feedback on that first.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/827.1524068168%40sss.pgh.pa.us