Re: How to get schema name which violates fk constraint - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: How to get schema name which violates fk constraint
Date
Re: How to get schema name which violates fk constraint  ("George Pavlov" <gpavlov@mynewplace.com>)
List pgsql-general
> Tom Lane escribi�:
>> In the second place, the reason most of our messages don't already
>> contain schema names is that in the past we've judged it would be
>> mostly clutter; and given the infrequency of complaints I see no
>> reason to change that opinion.

> I tend to disagree.  We can run a poll in a wider audience.

We already have a large poll: divide the number of complaints on this
topic since 7.3 came out by the number of users ...

            regards, tom lane