Laptop Mobo Dead... - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From
Subject Laptop Mobo Dead...
Date
List pgsql-novice
i'll bet you can guess what i'm trying to do.  ;-)

i have about 1 day's worth of pgsql work on my laptop hard drive that i'd like to recover.  i think the hard drive is
likelyworking since the laptop shows absolutely no sign of life (hoping it is a mobo problem, not hard drive).

is there a simple way to go about backing up the pgsql server on the dead laptop's hard drive?  once i get the backup
file,i can then restore it to my new development computer.

as always, tia...

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/