Re: text search configuration missing while migration from 8.3 to 9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: text search configuration missing while migration from 8.3 to 9.4
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4/16/19 10:51 PM, Julie Nishimura wrote:
> Thank you. Is there a way to find out if I have tables with tsvectors or
> indexes? I have hundreds of tables...

I'm afraid I know the answers, but I will ask anyway:

Is there any documentation to go along with the database?

Or, is the schema in some form of version control that you can search?

searchdictionaries, fts templates and functions. I was able to recreate it. Now is my question - do I need to reload
thedata?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com