Re: Full text search bug ('russian' regconfig) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From egocenter
Subject Re: Full text search bug ('russian' regconfig)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello, Artur!

Thanks for the answer,
ok, it's strange that only 1 word is affected that way (as if two lexemes exist for 1 word)...

*I use double to_tsvector to eliminate words duplicates.
in the example below ts_title = 'histori':2 'watcom':1,3
and it gives 2 entries in 'город - watcom' via ts_rank_cd

I need to count UNIQUE words entries but it seems to be no luck with std functionality
(I see 2 ways: custom ts_rank function OR to_tsvector / edit tsvector and leave only first position for 'watcom':
ts_title = 'histori':2 'watcom':1).

If you have any idea on that situation, I would highly appreciate it! Thanks in advance)

---------
SELECT
        round((ts_rank_cd(ts_title, web_query_or)/0.1)::NUMERIC, 0) AS title_entries_count, -- 2, but should be 1
   *
FROM
   (SELECT
     to_tsvector('russian', 'watcom history | watcom') AS ts_title,
     websearch_to_tsquery('russian', REPLACE('город - watcom', '- ' , '')) AS web_query_and, -- тире заменено для
отменыего конвертации в отрицание !
     REPLACE(websearch_to_tsquery(:reg_config, REPLACE('город - watcom', '- ' , ''))::TEXT, '&', '|')::tsquery AS
web_query_or

   ) AS main;